Tuesday, April 12, 2011

How Can I Get Back There?!


Four weeks ago something really incredible happened to me and the only way I can put it into words is to say it was an encounter, and it was with something very big. I don’t really believe in organized religion, but I’ve been regularly attending church for the fellowship and I was in church when this occurred. Though I don’t agree with everything that is being said, when you have a large group of people coming together for a constructive cause the collective energy has to be a positive influence regardless of your individual beliefs.

In an instant every muscle in my body relaxed and I became extremely aware of something much greater than me. I could feel it in me, around me and in everything living thing in my presence. Colors were incredibly vibrant and I could feel electrical current in the air. I had the same experience after my first Reiki treatment, but this was like Reiki times 1000. The euphoria lasted for several hours and with it came the knowledge that something really wonderful would be happening to me very, very soon and it would be life changing. I have no doubt whatsoever in my mind that a blessing is on the way.

The enchantment has since lessened, but it’s been replaced with a simple stillness and increasing peace of mind. Though I have no idea what it is, I know for a fact that my higher power has an important goal for me to accomplish. For those few hours I was connected to the pulse of the universe and I long to master the ability to do it at will. Is that what enlightenment feels like? How can I get it back? I was shown what I am capable of achieving; now it’s time to start the quest to reach that point and maintain it. This time I don’t think I crossed through a window. This time I’m pretty sure I was thrown through it glass and all. My, my… what a room full of possibilities I’ve landed in…

Today’s Homework: Try to identify the mental blocks and remove them…

Waterfall

God, in my opinion, is the energy that powers the universe. It’s time to plug in.

1 comment:

  1. I agree! If we all plugged into God, wouldn't this world be a much better place? Carla

    ReplyDelete

You decided to leave a comment! That’s great; I want to hear your thoughts on the posts. Thank you for participating.--Randy