Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Introduction

I chose the name ‘Crossing Through Windows’ because it was used to describe changes in my life. A dear friend of mine, that I will speak of in detail in the next post, would always tell me that I was about to cross through a window when I was having periods of extreme difficulty in my life. Once I stepped through the window, I would be more enlightened and I would also be able to see exactly why I had to endure the circumstances I just experienced. Usually, just as suddenly as trials appear, they tend to disappear equally as fast. I may deal with something for months and suddenly it’s all over and when it is, I always seem to have a heightened sense of awareness. I have crossed through many windows in my life… I know in my heart of hearts, that there is something grand and beautiful going on in our lives, we are all connected with this incredible energy and we have all felt it at some point or another. We were designed to feel that way all the time. Unfortunately, we get so caught up in the day to day activities of our lives we don’t see the synchronicity around us. It is my deepest heart felt wish that this blog will help me as well as others grow as spiritual beings and keep me focused on my path. I will discuss and invite you to discuss all sorts of topics here. No negative comments concerning anyone’s personal beliefs will be tolerated in any form or fashion. This sight is meant to be food for the soul and an introduction to a world with infinite possibilities. I hope it grows into a wonderful thing that will be enjoyed by many.

Today's Homework: Find beauty in an unexpected place...

DSC02259F

Don't get so focused on outside appearances that you can't see the beauty within. Whether it be people, places, things or circumstances.

2 comments:

  1. Aren't the insides of Tulips wonderful things? I spend a lot of time taking macro shots of things too, for as you say, the real beauty is often not the most obvious thing you see.

    We are lucky with our neighbours, but I think 2 things help in our success, we are a rural community, and the sense of community still seems to exist as well as respect and responsibility to care for one another.

    Secondly, I believe in what goes around comes around; if I am kind and helpful to others, they in turn are usually kind and helpful to me.

    Thanks for visiting


    Zoë

    ReplyDelete

You decided to leave a comment! That’s great; I want to hear your thoughts on the posts. Thank you for participating.--Randy